View Profile Quarujee

10 Movie Reviews

Look who's happy to see us it's so cute :3

You know it's actually pretty good, you keep the feeling of the series and at the same time giving your little touch on it. Hope they keep your fan animation, it will be shame to let that mostly because these it's pretty rare a sprite animation.

I love your art style... but I don't think putting a music and a 2 frame animation worth to be a movie... Yeah I know it's a spam animation. But no... it's just not enjoyable...

joaoppereiraus responds:

Ok.
The music adds a funny touch to it imo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Audio Review

Thanks for that thread there I will some of those artist you mention and Tomorrow, as I've finished my break month from social media, I will join your, Discord I will like to improve and show more about my work. So be sure I will be there.

By the way: You can call me I.C. as I put it in my signatures in my arts. Quarujee is just for not putting numbers on my pseudo and as many site don't allow dots and spaces. ^^

103 Art Reviews

Simple and efficient. ✋😞👌

Good animation for a gorgeous vixen :3c I really like the face she make just before making the act XD

But I can't stop thinking an afterwards as she founds out with her salsa sauce some of her fur comes along. Guess it's the cost to not waste. X3

Mango: If the hero before me has manage to defy you, I can still do the same ! And you will give back my mother !

My stuff isn't rating "E" for everyone.
I try to post new things every weekend or so.
Come to say hi I don't bite ✋😞👌